JST Group have over 40 years’ experience in the Human Resource and Recruitment Industry with 5 offices across the region. Our Technical Experts specialise in sourcing talent to meet their client’s business needs, operating in a wide spectrum of industries from Technology, Finance to Construction and Oil & Gas. We are one of the leading HR service companies that have been responsible for the hiring and management of many thousands of employees, both Thai and Foreign Nationals.
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security, specialising in technology solutions and consulting.
Experienced (Middle – Senior Level)
• 4+ years’ experience in Software Development & Quality Engineering Practices
• 4 years’ experience with Automate Tester or Performance Tester/Testing tools and technologies like Postman, Selenium, SoupUI, Perfecto, Katalon, Gatling/JMeter, Cucumber, Robot Framework, Appium etc.
• 4+ years’ experience using Python /Java/C# in coding
• 2+ years’ experience End to End Service Contract Testing
• 2+ years’ experience with Non-functional Testing (Load, Stress, Soak, Performance, etc.)
• 4+ years’ experience in UNIX Scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Groovy)
• 2 years’ experience with SAST/DAST and other Security Tools for testing
• 2 years’ experience with various commercial testing frameworks and tools
• 4+ years’ experience on CI/CT pipeline configuration and tools exposure
• 2+ years’ experience on Test Environment concepts and hands on knowledge
• 2+ years’ Hands-on experience on Test Data Management, Reporting And relevant tools (i.e. Delphix, Jira/Zephyr)
• Thai speaker with Fair-Good Eng
• 2 yrs+ experience with automate tester or performance tester/Testing tools and technologies like Postman, Selenium, Cucumber, Robot Framework etc.
• 1-2 yrs+ experience using Python /Java/C# in coding
• Familiar on Test Data Management, Reporting And relevant tools (i.e. Delphix, Jira/Zephyr)
• Technology Related Degree (Engineering, Computer Sci, Computer Eng, International Communication Engineering (ICE)
• Banking Experience is a Must
• Thai speaker with Fair-Good English
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (extendable/convertible to perm)
- Annual Leave: 6 Days per year (pro rata according to length of service), accrued from start date and eligible on passing probation.
- Medical Leave: 30 Days paid Medical Leave per year.
- Public Holidays: as per clients Public Holiday Calendar (17 days per year)
- Health Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Life Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Location: Hybrid work structure (split between WFH and onsite).
- Performance Related Pay: At the discretion of Hiring Manager / Project Team.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your job application for our Technical Experts review and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.