• Take Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to
demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
• Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy
• Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating
• Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
• Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue
• Fix performance tuning Java-based applications
• Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro
service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture
• Collaborate within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• At least 2 years of backend development experience with Java programming
• Key Skills: Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices
• Deep understanding of frontend development tools and technologies
• A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
• Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and
• Experience in maintaining (production support) and developing applications
• Experience working in IT consulting space in various domains
• Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
Contract Duration: 6 Months (extendable/convertible to perm)
Annual Leave: 6 Days per year (pro rata according to length of service), accrued from start date and eligible on passing probation.
Medical Leave: 30 Days paid Medical Leave per year.
Public Holidays: as per clients Public Holiday Calendar (17 days per year)
Health Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
Life Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
Location: Hybrid work structure (split between WFH and onsite (Bangkok).
Performance Related Pay: At the discretion of Hiring Manager / Project Team.