JST Group have over 40 years’ experience in the Human Resource and Recruitment Industry with 5 offices across the region. Our Technical Experts specialise in sourcing talent to meet their client’s business needs, operating in a wide spectrum of industries from Technology, Finance to Construction and Oil & Gas. We are one of the leading HR service companies that have been responsible for the hiring and management of many thousands of employees, both Thai and Foreign Nationals.
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security, specialising in technology solutions and consulting.
Position: Project Management Officer (PMO) – Admin
- Support program planning and execution
- Assist in tracking program progress to plan
- Develop, execute, and deliver on the various reporting commitments for the program (Status reports, meeting minutes)
- Handle and support logistical requirements for the program (schedule meetings, organize meeting room, A/V, Telepresence)
- Support client PM requests and interactions
- Plan, Manage and maintain program schedules and recurring meetings
- Follow up status from team
- Prepare Steering committee meeting/Weekly status Deck and minute of meeting
- Coordinate or support among team onshore/offshore/Client
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in project management/ PMO, business consulting
- Proficiency in Work Planning and Project Management
- Proficiency in PMO Business Services
- Good analytical skill and problem-solving skill
- Having banking working experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP, VBA, and skill in Excel formula is required)
- Thai Speaker with good to fluent in English
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (extendable/convertible to perm)
- Annual Leave: 6 Days per year (pro rata according to length of service), accrued from start date and eligible on passing probation.
- Medical Leave: 30 Days paid Medical Leave per year.
- Public Holidays: as per clients Public Holiday Calendar (17 days per year)
- Health Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Life Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Location: Hybrid work structure (split between WFH and onsite (Ratchayothin, Bangkok)).
- Performance Related Pay: At the discretion of Hiring Manager / Project Team.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your job application for our Technical Experts review and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.