JST Group have over 40 years’ experience in the Human Resource and Recruitment Industry with 5 offices across the region. Our Technical Experts specialise in sourcing talent to meet their client’s business needs, operating in a wide spectrum of industries from Technology, Finance to Construction and Oil & Gas. We are one of the leading HR service companies that have been responsible for the hiring and management of many thousands of employees, both Thai and Foreign Nationals.
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security, specialising in technology solutions and consulting.
Position: Project Manager
Leading project in Airline industry requiring management across all functions.
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure all deliverable meet client expectations within timeline. He/She needs to plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way, as well as managing client expectations and direct reporting to client C-level management.
Candidate will help run Airline projects which is the E2E operation support for client (Business design, Business process, implementation and operation support). Moreover, he/she needs to run overseeing Digital marketing project for E2E marketing and operation support for client.
- Ensure all project deliverables on time with good quality/ stipulated scope and budget
- Ensure project scope, strategic roadmap planning and execution across multiple cross-functional Business/Tech/ Designer/ Campaign workstreams
- Manages project risks, issues, changes, actions, key decisions and business readiness and sustainment activities.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Provides project updates to audiences, including director and executive leadership
- Leading a decision-making for project based on strategy, historical data or reasonable judgement to support both client expectation and internal leadership expectation
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
- At least 5-10 years of large scale program management experience
- Project management
- Client management
- Risk/Issue, timeline management
- Executive presence to manage senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence others indirectly, i.e. without direct line supervision.
- Knowledge in Project Management methodology
- Support and review on design business process, business strategy and model for client
- Travel experience (preferable)
- Thai speaker with Fluent English
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (extendable/convertible to perm)
- Annual Leave: 6 Days per year (pro rata according to length of service), accrued from start date and eligible on passing probation.
- Medical Leave: 30 Days paid Medical Leave per year.
- Public Holidays: as per clients Public Holiday Calendar (17 days per year)
- Health Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Life Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Location: Hybrid work structure (split between WFH and onsite (Ladphrao, Bangkok)).
- Performance Related Pay: At the discretion of Hiring Manager / Project Team.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your job application for our Technical Experts review and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.