JST Group have over 40 years’ experience in the Human Resource and Recruitment Industry with 5 offices across the region. Our Technical Experts specialise in sourcing talent to meet their client’s business needs, operating in a wide spectrum of industries from Technology, Finance to Construction and Oil & Gas. We are one of the leading HR service companies that have been responsible for the hiring and management of many thousands of employees, both Thai and Foreign Nationals.
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security, specialising in technology solutions and consulting.
- Analyzing an organization and designing its processes and system
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team overall test objectives
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Understanding as-is process, analyzing users’ requirements and documents requirements
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields 1-2 years of experience in Software Testing role
- Able to develop Test Preparation (Test Cases & Test Data) and discuss with all related parties (e.g. developers, legacies and downstream systems – clients)
- Able to develop test execution plan and manage the timeline
- Able to discuss with clients (Business, Technical, Test Team) and have a communicative English
- Have some background of technology to understand defects e.g. infrastructure, Front End, Back End
- Experience in Manual Testing, System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus, Banking domain testing is a plus
- Experience in BA is a must
- Good to Fluent command of English both written and spoken
- Experience in Business Analyst at least 2 years // Open for Business Analyst who is interested in Test Management
- Strong in Banking
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (extendable/convertible to perm)
- Annual Leave: 6 Days per year (pro rata according to length of service), accrued from start date and eligible on passing probation.
- Medical Leave: 30 Days paid Medical Leave per year.
- Public Holidays: as per clients Public Holiday Calendar (17 days per year)
- Health Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Life Insurance: Yes. Policy available on application.
- Location: Hybrid work structure (split between WFH and onsite (Ratchayothin, Bangkok)).
- Performance Related Pay: At the discretion of Hiring Manager / Project Team.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your job application for our Technical Experts review and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.